Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shopping...



I was very happy that I bought some clothings for them! Wanted to buy only 2pcs of the sesame street clothes but coz of the sesame street bag(buy 3 then u pay $9 instead of $17+, I think), I ended up with 3pcs... Dun u think the bag is really cute? I can use it for their beach trip! They were so excited when they saw it! Telling me what are the characters on it.... It's worth it!

And the aquapet... L & Z are crazy over the show, Madacascar. They can watch it over & over again, especially Z. He will say "watch zebra/lion" whenever u ask him what he wants to watch. So I decided to buy this for them to share(yet to give it to them)...

At the end of the day, I realised that I didn't buy anything for my hubby! I'm sorry... Will do that next time ya...

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies