Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Heart Warming Moments...







Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com







I saw this scene in the evening while preparing their school bags... Isn't it heartwarming? Both of them are really close to each other. Normally they will sit next to each other, but today, Z wanted to sit infront of jie jie & lean against her. Jie Jie was hugging him and he was holding her hand. L was quite uncomfortable (Z's hair was tickling her), so I told Z to move a little. But L said it's ok, she wanted her bro to feel comfortable.

I rushed to take my camera hp to snap these pics. How can I missed taking such great shots?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so happy and cute.....ya, agree....these pictures are worth more than anything else, no money can buy it....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies