Friday, May 19, 2006

Mama, I want To Shh Shh - Z

Wow... I'm sooo happy! This evening while I was removing his training pants (so that I can shower for him), He told me that he wants to shh shh. It was unsuccessful last month when the school teachers & me tried to potty train him. He will only tell us after he has done it, so we decided to stop for few weeks. For me, I don't like to rush to potty train him coz I know sooner or later he will be able to do it.

I have been telling him to sit on the toilet seat before I shower him to encourage him to pass urine. Finally, He did it! Although he peed all over, it was a great progress.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi, give him a pat on his shoulders for me....job well done, it's a good start.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies