Monday, May 29, 2006

What to Do for the 3 Days?



On wednesday (31May) to friday (02Jun), the school will be doing a major clean-out and disinfecting. Have to plan what to do with them for the nexy few days.....

Bought some stuffs (bought some clothes too! Goodness! Sales everywhere!) to do craft work with them on Thursday, planned to do a straw mobile with them and maybe a sun using their handprints. L might be going to my mom's place so maybe just do one...


For Friday, We are going for the Hi5 show! Grace & her children will be coming to our hse. Have promised Oliver for sooo long to invite him to our hse but auntie's hse very messy lah, hence the delay. Sorry... L & Z look forward to the show. Safia told me the show was gd and be prepared to spend $ on the merchandise. Hi5, Here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow........my kid's school will also be closed on the 22 and 23 June 2006 for staff training so at least now I know what I can do with my kids....time to go scouting for materials! thanks

LZmommy said...

U welcome.... Got to think of what to do, otherwise both will complain.. ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies