Saturday, June 17, 2006

Badminton & Gathering


We had lots of fun today, especially the kids! It has been a long time since we played badminton.... We met this afternoon for badminton and to celebrate Father's day. L and Z brought their toy rackets along, daddy and godpa taught them how to play while mommy were having fun.

It's the 1st Father's day for Lawrence & Boon. After the game, while waiting for Annie & Lawrence to pick up Leonard and Shirley & Boon to pick up something from home, William, Doreen & us went to toa payoh central. My babies had fun taking the rides, especially for Z, it was his 1st time taking the battery operated car. Then we went for dinner with the rest.



















Z fell asleep on the way.... Had to wake him up. Have not seen Leonard for a few months and he has changed. We were talking abt the good old days.... We were the only one with kid, L. Whenever we come out for dinner, we were busy looking after our girl. Now looking at them, one couple busy entertaining Leonard and the other couple trying to feed Javier. I was telling them my 'ordeal' is over. Gagaga... Then they said don't laugh so soon, who knows, I may pop another one next year. Hmmm.... Right now I don't think I want to have another one, having my 2 little angels is enough for me. The ones that are free are William & Doreen, taking their time to have dinner. So Will & Doreen, buck up ya, Hope you guys will have a baby soon! L & Z had fun running around when we were chatting.

When it was time to go home, L wanted to stay overnight at godparents' house. When I told her no, she was so upset and I had to explain to her why.


We will be meeting again next week so I'm looking forward to that.... We were supposed to buy a cake for the daddies but we forgot abt it but never mind la, the thought that count mah.... Hehehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, both your kids look big in terms of size for their age in those photos you've taken. Are they?

LZmommy said...

My girl is tall for her age compared to her peers and my boy is of average size. She more like daddy and Z more like me leh... Should be the other way round...

Anonymous said...

hmm...that's what I tot too....L looks really tall....

but nevermind, give Z time, once puberty hits, he will overshoot his sister....i am sure....kekekeke

LZmommy said...

Hopefully la.. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies