Monday, June 05, 2006

'Flower' For Me......


This evening when we picked them up from school, they came running to me, each holding on to a 'flower'/leaf. They excitedly told that they picked it for me, so sweet hor? Every now and then both will do something so sweet for me or daddy that will melt our hearts....

They were so excited when I told them they will have to prepare their dinner, pizza! As soon as we got home, both went to wash their hands. They had fun putting the ingredients and with lots of cheese. Dinner was great though it was just home made pizza. Hmmm.... Maybe I should do this more often ;).....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, I got teary eyed when I read it....so sweet and touching....must keep the flower or leaf forever hor!!!

LZmommy said...

Will do that.... :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies