Friday, June 30, 2006

Packing, packing.....



We will be leavin for Bintan tomorrow! We thought of going further but we were worried that Z may not sleep well. L is more adaptable.... I remembered we tried staying overnight at a chalet (their bdays) when Z was 1 yr old, he cried non stop that we have to get home in the middle of the night. If he is like that when we are in Bintan, it will be easier for us to get home.

Haiz... Packing for 3 of us giving me headache liao though it is going to be only 2 nights and I told DH that he will settle his things on his own. Will probably extend 1 more night if Z is ok....

Though I used to travel very frequent when I was working, it's different packing for my babies. This is their 1st holiday trip.

  • How many sets of clothes for them?
  • Did I missed out any medicine? Good thing I consulted my GP.
  • What kind of toys to bring for them? What if it rain? Decided that they should each pack a bag of toys and L brought colouring pencils too.
  • Should I bring more training pants or diapers or underwear for Z? Packed I bag of training pants (x10s) and lots of underwears!
  • Milk powder? Should I bring small tins for both? I packed it into small pastic bags and I got some samples from the clinic too.
  • How abt snacks? Lots of it! To keep them occupied during the ferry rides and when they are hungry. Snacks will definitely be expensive there.

I hope I did not missed out anything...... I decided to set rules for them too, telling them if they dun behave, there will not be anymore holiday for them. Daddy said if everything turns out well this time, we may go to Australia end of the year. Hmmm.... Why Australia? I would prefer New Zealand.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask australia and new zealand to wait lar....for now, bintan is adventurous enough liao...Enjoy your well deserved holiday......

LZmommy said...

Thank u... We had a wonderful time at Bintan! Now Daddy has no excuse not to bring us for more holidays liao... Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hehehe have fun LZ Mami... and don't be too kan cheong ok... ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies