Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Bithday Leonard & Lawrance!






















Happy Birthday to u, Leonard and to your Daddy too!

We were supposed to be at the hotel at 1230hr but it was raining heavily.......... It was a high tea event. Leornard looked tired probably because everyone was carrying him. Time passes very fast, Leonard turned 1 liao!

I didn't have the opportunity to take a pic of him as I was helping Boon to take care of baby Javier ( he is only 4 month old) while he has his meal. Shirley is very fortunate, she's in Hong Kong enjoying herself and will only be bk tomorrow, leaving baby Javier with Boon. When I told DH that, He said that if I go for holiday, I'll have to bring 1 or both of them along or he will cry! Ok... He really can't live without me! Kekeke...

Honestly, I dun think I can bear to leave them in Singapore and I go for a trip. Probably thru out the trip I'll be thinking of them instead of enjoying. I would love to go for a trip with my girlfriends, maybe some time later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly me,,,,,you know what, I have reading your past posting and have been leaving comments without knowing that they were old posts until I saw 2005 birthday party celebrations at downtown east leh...haiz....think i need to go and sleep liao lar!!!

LZmommy said...

Gagaga... It happen to me too! Rest well ya, knowing that u have bn busy taking care of Rays.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies