Monday, July 10, 2006

Mummy, XXXX Beat Me And Scratch My Face

Most of the time when L come home from school or on the way from home, she will tell me what happen in school. This eveing she told me XXXX beat her and scratch her face. When DH and me heard that, our reaction were to check her body first. We didn't see any scratched marks on her face or bruise on her. We then wonder why the school did not inform us?

I questioned her when we got home and found out that it happen last week and she forgot to tell us. She told me that this happen during lesson time ( she can't remember what were they doing). Xxxx was seated next to her gd friend, there was a space in between them so decided to sit there. When she sat down, she accidently touched that boy and he got angry and did those things to her. She didn't inform her teacher though and I wondered why the teachers did not noticed it.

I told DH that I will find out from the teacher asap...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... the children in Singapore is getting very violent and abusive ah... this is not the first time i heard children being "bullied/beaten" by classmates. Nikita's cousin got a vicious bite at his chin from his classmate not long ago too. Scary ah...

Anonymous said...

oh dear, that's so violent and rude of that boy...that's one of the problems too isn't it, teachers not noticing and it is assumed everything is fine....good thing L could relate so well to you...

LZmommy said...

Crazymommy
Probably they are very spoilt by the parents. Haiz... Glad that L & Z dun do that.

Jan
I think the class size is big too. That's why I told L that no matter what happen in class, she must tell me. She even tell me who has been naughty in class too!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies