Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Selfish Giant

L went for the show today which Uncle Matt is the 'Selfish Giant'. When she got home, I asked her how's the show. Her reply: " Mommy, I forgot what's the show abt but I saw uncle Matt! Let me think and I will tell you tomorrow ok?" Haiz... Will ask her again tomorrow.

Wanted to get tickets for Z and myself, But Matt told me tickets were sold out for today.... We bought 1 ticket coz I thought we will be going for holiday this week and if we have change of plan(which we did), at least we have a ticket for L to watch the show. She wanted to watch this show very much, esp when she knew who's the selfish giant.

The Selfish Giant is a beautifully adaptation of the much-loved story by Oscar Wilde.
Famous for his adult plays (The Importance of being Ernest, An Ideal Husband) Oscar Wilde was also a poet, dreamer and above all, a storyteller. Initially written by Wilde for his own children, this enchanting story with songs promises both adult and children a delightful time at the theatre.
In this play, love conquers all and melts the cold heart of an unjust giant, who finally repents after discovering the joy of loving others.
A play for 3 - 8 years old.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies