Saturday, July 08, 2006

What Have You Done?

Arrghh.... I was very angry with both of them! While I was in the shower this afternoon, they were commting 'crime' together!

They poured powder all over their room and on their cooking toybox. They probably knew that they had done wrong, L went to the common toilet to try to wash herself and Z was at the kitchen sink trying to wash himself. What happen next? My kitchen was flooded with water and powder! Apparently Z put the stopper on in the sink and water overflowed. L was trying to help but make it worst! Can you imagine what a mess it was?

I have no choice but to tell them to stay in the toilet ( both were wet!) while I tried to clean up. I realised that they used up the whole bottle of the powder! I had a hard time cleaning it up and I dun know how many times I've mopped the floor. I was so mad when I heard them giggling in the toilet. After showering for them, I sent them to their corner to reflect.

My plan was to do art & craft with them this afternoon but I was both tired and angry. Anyway, they prepared their own lunch - pizza with sausages so at least we did something today. Both were so well behaved after the incident, L finished her assigned homework (given by me) and computer work, Z sat quietly infront of the tv and played his toys in the playroom(not taking any toys out of the room). They also kissed me countless of times and sayang me when I was complaining of the mosuito bites that I got from the trip. Haiz... How to be angry with them for a long period of time? Before daddy comes home, L asked me not to tell him what happen. How not to? With the house full of powder smell.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...they are so cute...can imagine you getting angry and feeling funny at the same time.....at least the whole house smells very nice now right.....kekekek

LZmommy said...

Ya... Still smells very nice the next day. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies