Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Grandparents Day

It was Grandparents Day..... The school invited all grandparents to visit the school and they have a small celebration. My parents were very happy that they can go to their school again (they had the celebration last yr too) but my mother in law was unable to go :(
Grandparents with Z
According to my mum, they arrived at the scool at 0915hr. The teachers gave them a warm welcome and chat with them. She said that L & Z were very excited to see them and were hugging them and telling their teachers that they are their gong gong and por por.

The children did a performance for all grandparents. My mum also told me that L enjoyed during the performance but Z was not very keen in doing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh...grandparents day ah...LV doesn't do grandparents day....so far...only celebrate mother's day only!

LZmommy said...

I don know there's a grandaprents day till last yr.... It was a very gd oppurtunity for the grandparents to be in the school.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies