Friday, August 18, 2006

My Picture Is Beautiful

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis morning when I came out from my room, I saw L drawing a pic. I asked her why she was drawing when she was supposed to get ready for school. She said that she would like to bring a pic for her show & tell session. She asked us to help her with the spelling. I was surprised at what she has done and the idea was definitely not from me. She told me that she saw how it was done while watching a VCD at por por's hse.

The bird was actually her hand print. Think she said it was a peacock. Hmmmm.... Will have to check with her tonight. The black thing on top is a crow and she drew a sun at the corner. Look a the feet that she drew, so cute! :0

To us, it was a beautiful pic.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L told me this evening it was a turkey! :) When she came home, she told me she wants to make a hat for her next show & tell. Huh? Got to crack my brain.... Who knows? Maybe she will change her mind then. ;)

1 comments:

LZmommy said...

Thank u for visiting. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies