Thursday, September 21, 2006

Storytelling At Botanical Garden

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Field trip again! We went to Botanical Garden for storytelling & picnic. It was a trip for parents & child. Z & me thoroughly enjoyed the trip! The storyteller was fantastic! Z sat with me throughout the session, listening and saying the rhymes. Wished it was a trip for L too. This is really a good way for parents & child to bond.

When we were bk at the school, Z refused to let me go. So I stayed with him till he finished lunch. He was crying when I left......... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, great way to bond with your kids....it must have broke your heart when Z cried....

LZmommy said...

Ya lor... Very heartache....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies