Friday, November 10, 2006

What Am I Gonna Do?

Just received letter from the new school abt the orientation on 18 Nov. OK... That shouldn't be any problem. When I read abt the school hrs (1ST 3 days), I was in a dilemma.....

I forgot that both will be starting in a new school & same timing! How am I going to spilt myself into 2? I don't want to miss any of it. Daddy may not be able to take any leave. Scratching my head like a mad woman now..... If I go with L, then what abt Z? And if I go with Z, what abt L? If both of them are in the same school compound, that wouldn't be so bad. But the nursery & kindergarten are at 2 different place, abt 200m (or more) away from each other. Haiz... Wished that I can spilt myself into 2!

After some deliberation, I think I might just go with Z for the 1st hr. "Sweetie, you must know, not that I love your brother more or love you less...." L will be in K2 next year and she is more independent compared to Z. She is also more adaptable than Z. Z, on the other hand, is more clingy and it may take some time for him to adjust to the new environment. Good thing is that there are 3 days that parents are allowed to be with them. I will probably be running up and down the lane and I better get my running shoes ready then. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, really headache hor....am sure both L & Z would want their mummies to be with them.

My only concern is, if you spend the 1st hour with Z, how are you going to leave, he will sure cry.

Since Z is younger, it makes more sense for you to spend more time with him. not becos you love Z more, am sure you love L just as much...kekeke

Anyway, anyhow, get your running shoes ready for the orientation day mummy dear!

LZmommy said...

U are right too! I'm concern how am I going to leave after 1st hr.... Haiz! Don know what to do...

Thanks! Appreciate that :) Time to take out my running shoes. Gagaga...

LHS said...

Oh..anyway i think your decision is reasonable lol. If i were you, i'll do the same too.

LZmommy said...

Huisia
Thank you for your support! :) Hope my girl will understand it too.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies