Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Chinese Enrichment Class

Today was their first lesson for the Chinese enrichment. I was glad that I managed to find the same timing for their lessons. I hope they will like it....

Z refused to go to his class and I was thinking,"Oh no! Don't do this to me pleaseeeee!" I sent L to her class and he followed. Seeing that his brother doesn't want to go his class, L decided to do something. She talked to him and managed to convince him to stay in his class! I wondered how or what she said to him? Hmmm..... Now I know what to do if he doesn't listen to me or daddy, We will ask L for help ;)

I thought they will be tired after the lesson but I was wrong. When we reached home both were running around!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies