Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quality Time With L

This morning when L woke up, she told me that she missed her bro. Me too....

L watched TV while I did packing. She told me she would like to have Macdonald for lunch and so we went. When we were there, L asked if we can get another toy for Z. That was very sweet of her. We made a video call to Z and found out they had Macdonald for lunch too! After lunch we did shopping and she had her fringe trimmed.... Then she told me, "mommy, I enjoyed going out with you." My heart melt.... I wondered will it be the same when she grows up. Will she enjoy it as much as now? I hope she will.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ai yo! L is soooo sweet! My heart melt reading this too! I hope my kids will grow up to be like L too!

oh, Happy Lunar New Year to you and your family! Hope you will have a very happy & prosperous new year! 猪年行大运!恭喜!恭喜!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies