Monday, April 09, 2007

My Good Boy

I wrote abt my girl , now about my boy :


  • He is able to write his name. He refused to let me dot dot for him to trace nowadays.
  • When he eats on his own, he says he is a big boy. When he wants me to feed him, he says he is a baby
  • he is able to dress/undress himself but when he is lazy, he says he can't.
  • he is very focus when he is doing something
  • If he comes over to our room in the middle of the night, he would look for daddy but hug me to sleep
  • When he wakes up, 1st thing he do is do come over to our room and greets me
  • When he comes home from school, he wants to do his homework first and on weekends, he ask for homework too.
  • We have this little game: my index finger is the mommy worm and his little index finger is baby worm. 2 "worms" will be playing games like hide & seek and tickling each other
  • He likes to be on the bed with me having our small talk
  • His current fav game is "scissors, paper, stone" and he wins most of the time
  • Before we leave the house for outings, he will ask if I bring his gameboy. Think he can't live without it.
  • When I am in the kitchen, he likes to be with me and always offer to help me.
  • He will not allow me to fold his school file to put in my haversack, saying that I will spoil his file.
  • He is very generous with his kisses.
  • When he wants to eat something, he will say "I'm hungry" when he just had his meal. We will think that he is hungry and give it to him.
  • We can't say "shh shh". We must say "pass urine"
  • When I ask him "do you love me?" or I say "I love you", He will say a list of people including our pets. "I love mommy, daddy , jiejie, zhuzhu, terro, etc...."
  • Lately he told us he wants to be a Gorgor which will not come true

Z may be naughty at times but he is such a sweet darling :) I love you baby!

3 comments:

blurblur said...

The 'i'm hungry' part is just like Damien..

Can see that he's such a sweet little boy! :)

LHS said...

let his wish be granted la..LOL!

Anonymous said...

i guess kids are generally very sweet and lovely...he can chat with u on the bed? That's something so heartwarming :)

He is another boy that's so sweet to have!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies