Monday, March 26, 2007

Tag

Thanks to Wokking Mum for tagging me and it is my 1st tag! A long overdue tag.....

[A is for age]:
My age? Same as Elaine :)

[B is for booze of choice]:
When was the last time I had one?

[C is for career]:
Does SAHM consider a career? We work 24/7

[D is for your most dreaded]:
When I fall sick and DH is not around AND I have take care of LZ (all at the same time!)

[E is for essential item you use everyday]:
My HP, to play games while waiting for them to finish their lessons.

[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
LZ's goodbye song

[G is for favorite games]:
Zuma

[H is for Hometown]:
Singapore

[I is for indulgence:]
Chocolates!!!

[J is for favorite flavor of juice:]
Orange Juice (boring....)

[K is for kids]:
My Babies L & Z

[L is for last hug from husband]
This morning

[M is for years of marriage]:
This year is the 7th year

[N is for name of your crush]:
Huh? What crush?

[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
When LZ were born

[P is for phobias]:
Errr... Can't think of any

[Q is for quote]:
.....

[R is for biggest regret]:
I should have marry my hubby earlier and shouldn't give up my organ scholarship when I was young.

[S is for status, married or single]:
Happily married

[T is for time you wake up]:
When my kids wake up

[U is for underwear]:
That is for my hubby to know only. Hehehe....

[V is for vegetable you love]:
Tang-O

[W is for worst habit]:
munching snacks while cooking

[ X is for x-rays you’ve had]:
X-ray for my teeth

[Y is for yummy food you make]:
Brownies

[Z is for zodiac sign]:
Scorpio

It would be nice to know more abt the following mommies (if you have time) : Jan, Mamabliss, Huisia, Mummyjoys, Mama Tang, Fannie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak! I'm tagged again!!! I still owe tags leh...I will try and fulfill this soon :)

Unknown said...

Both of us same age? Really? But at least your kids are older than mine. So you will retire earlier than me. hahaha!

SAHM is a life long career leh.

Anonymous said...

wah....tag again....will try to do it asap...now busy preparing for tomorrow office open house....pass up my homework next week ok ok!!!

LZmommy said...

Hi Jan & Fannie
Take your time ya... It took me wks to get this done! Hehehe...

Wokking mum
No kidding :) I or 2 yrs, not much diffence leh....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies