Sunday, April 22, 2007

Daddy Is Back!

This morning, I packed their gifts in a bag, making that they won't know what was inside. In Cairo, it is rather difficult to find any toys for the kids (daddy promised them) so I decided to get them on his behalf. I bought Spiderman & Winx Club Flora, something that they will be thrill to receive.

After having a quick lunch, we went to airport to pick daddy. LZ fell asleep in the car... They woke up very early this morning, knowing daddy coming back today. They have been hounding me everyday, asking when daddy coming back and when is Sunday coming. Babies, you are not the only one missing him you know...
Besides having their favourite pressie from me, they have mini pyramid which daddy promised them and I got a gold pendant necklace with my name on it and pistachio nuts. But hor, not fair! My pressie was from his client to me and not him. Never mind... At least I have the pistachio to munch. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you bought the kids to the airport too, last weekend I also bought them to the airport to receive their daddy.....

Better than nothing lar hor...pitaschio nuts, my favourite!

LHS said...

your hubby's client not bad la..gold pendant necklace somemore..

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies