Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jealousy

While walking towards didi school

Me: Sweetie, I like your classmate, Charlene. She very sweet, everytime I pick you up, she will smile, say hello and wave at me. I remembered when you were sick and did not come to school, she asked abt you.
L: .....
(I can sense jealousy....)
Me: Sweetie, Why are you so quiet?
L: Because you like Charlene more and you don't love me. (sad face)
Me: Silly girl! Of coz I love you. You are my girl and I love you. Nobody can replace you. So you are jealous! (We started laughing) Do you know why I like Charlene?
L: Why?
Me: She is your friend and she treat you well. If she is nasty to you, do you think I like her?
L: No. If she doesn't like me, then mommy will not like her too.

She was back to her usual self and we started talking abt what she did in school. Sweetie, never ever doubt my love for you. You are forever mommy's girl.....

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies