Thursday, April 12, 2007

L going to P1 Next Year

Few days ago, L came home with a letter for parents, informing us the annual photo-taking session for them. Wow! So fast? She have to be in full uniform with white shoes & socks on 23rd April.

For a $25 package, she gets:

  • passport size pics (1 for will used for the graduation certificate)
  • 3R portrait
  • 5R group photo
  • 8R portrait with wooden frame
  • folder with kindergarten logo

In a few months time, I will have to register her for P1! Friends & other mommies have been asking me which school is my girl going. Seems like they are more excited than I am! I do hope she goes the school that is very near to my house but that is a very reputable primary school so the chances of getting in are slim. I may try....Even if it is just a regular school, I would put her there too. Next yr, I will have to send them to different school and I need to cook, do housework, etc etc.... It would be great if she get in there. It would save me lots of time shuttling to different school. And I don't want to put her on school transport. I like sending my kids to school, I talk to them alot on the journey.

I know some mommies do lots of things to get their kids into that school. They joined the club, moved nearer to it, do volunteer work and so on.... I never did any of those. I leave it to fate then...

L is very excited abt going to P1, she asked when will that be. She is looking forward to it! To her, going to P1 means she is a "big" girl. L told her didi,"you know, I will be going to P1 next year and I will tell you all abt it." Then she started counting, when she is in P1, didi will be K1 and it goes on..... lol

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies