Thursday, April 12, 2007

Play Date

Today after school, we went to my friend's house. They just moved to their new house and we were happy that they invited us over for a play date.

L & Ayesha played the girly stuffs like shopping and dressing up the dolls etc..... While Z & Adam played the cars & puzzles. We had a good time chatting while the kids were playing. It was so sweet of my friend to prepare dinner for LZ. After dinner, Z reminded me the cookies that we bought for them which I forgot! I am very forgetful nowadays....

We do hope that we can do this more often but it is not easy to arrange. Haiz....

1 comments:

LHS said...

So now L already became your personal secretary to remind you this and that..LOL!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies