Wednesday, May 16, 2007

10 Things I Hate Abt My Hubby - Tag

I was tagged by KarenYiau to name 10 things I hate abt my hubby. Oh dear! This is soooo tough! Like what Karen has said, if I hate him, I wouldn't be with him till now :) I would rather say what I don't like abt him and try to complete this!

  1. After having his meal, he will not wash the dishes till I nag him to. (sometimes he does take the initiative)
  2. Whenever we go out, he depends on me to remember where we parked our car!
  3. He always ask LZ & me to clear/throw away our stuffs (things that we don't want) when he has lots to clear. (truth is, we have more things than him!)
  4. He loves good food, and every time I cook I get stress up coz I don't know if he will like it or what comments he will give. (most of time he says it's good, probably worry that I will be angry or perhaps he is telling the truth. Hehehe)
  5. He seldom spend time teaching the kids. When I ask him to, he always says he is tired la, later & blah blah... (errr... when he comes home, they would have finish their homework)
  6. Sometimes he uses "naughty" (stupid) words regardless whether the kids around or not. (he is trying to change)
  7. He used to be a VERY romantic guy, always full of surprises but time has changed him... I still get my surprises but not as much (I'm so greedy)
  8. He has been saying that he wants to workout or shed some weight but yet to start/continue. He still have some diet pills somewhere in the house (But I like him chubby).
  9. He likes to talk to me when I am watching my fav programme. I have to remind him many times and yet he still do it! (Well,he misses me the whole day and he can't wait to talk to me :D)
  10. He is too stingy with himself! He needs new working clothes but he doesn't want to spend on himself. Then complains he doesn't have enough work attire. I will tell him to go get more clothes whenever we go shopping but he will says later or no need or next time when we are shopping without the kids la.... . That made me looks like a nagger and whatever I want to buy, he says "go ahead".

Note for DH: My dear hubby, if you happen to read this, don't just read and forget! Do something about it! Hahaha...

I shall pass this tag to:

Twin Terror

Tang Sanctuary

Huisia

Mom To Angels

Happy Eternally

Mommies, If you don't want to or you have done this, it's alright :)

6 comments:

LHS said...

i did this tag liao..
No.10 same as my hubby, he doesn't want to spend in attire but he likes to spend in buying shoes.

Anonymous said...

Some hubby is like that. Not they don't understand or don't wanna do it. Just forget or too tired sometimes. :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

I guess all hubbies r the same, afterall, they are of the same species. B4 marriage they r like an angel, after marriage, huh, wah chi lei ler... LOL!

blurblur said...

Men are all the same, aren't they? I can see traces of my hubby here, esp point no. 10...;)

LHS said...

another tag for you:
http://joshualai.blogspot.com/2007/05/tag-meaning-of-my-kids-name.html

Yoke Ping said...

Finally I have complete your tag. However, I have put it in another blog (http://yokeping.wordpress.com). Thanks for tagging me!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies