Saturday, May 19, 2007

Belated Mother's Day Celebration

Mother's Day Cupcakes

I was busy in the afternoon preparing the cupcakes as we will be celebrating Mother's Day with my mom-in-law. Thinking that we will be doing it at home, I baked the cupcakes. My dear hubby didn't tell me that there was a change of plan and we are eating out. So shy to bring my cupcakes out.... Ladies, I will post the cupcake recipes as soon as I have the time :)

LZ with cousin

We had dinner at Boon Tong Kee at Boon Keng Rd. I never know that they serve others dishes besides chicken rice. Our family are BIG! We need 3 tables to accomodate us. We are very blessed, especially LZ, they are loved by many.... Uncles, aunties and cousins all surround them when we arrived. They had lots of fun with their cousins especially Jeng, Zhao, Pin & Ling....

What happen to her tongue? She ate the blue cupcakes! She went around showing everyone her blue tongue. Hahaha....

What happen to her tongue?

Z having fun with one of his Uncle. He wasn't scared at all and was having fun!

Z was carried by his Uncle


2 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow! Your cupcakes look really yummy and colorful..makes me drool! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA family gatherings rocks (:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies