Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bird Park

LZ @ Birdpark

We planned to go to the park earlier but it was raining there (we called the park to find out). We waiting another hour and finally the rain has stopped and off we go! As usual, we had a wonderful time and we saw ostrick eggs(see pic)!

See the eggs?
Moment that I loveI love this pic of them holding hands! L took care of didi while they were going up the stairs. I see them holding hands everyday and it never fails to make me happy knowing that they both love each other and L has been a wonderful jiejie.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...finally you went.....Good good!

LHS said...

The scene of holding hands is always lovely!!

karenyiau said...

I would like to bring Dillon to the bird park too, maybe I'll wait till my 2nd one poped 1st then I can bring them both together :)

Anonymous said...

BIRD PARK!!! Wonder when we can bring Ethyl there...:)

Anonymous said...

why my comment never come out huh??? my comment was, you finally bot them to the birdpark.

Fannie ah, can go now lor, am sure Ethyl will love it because I know RayAnne enjoyed it very much!

Unknown said...

your blog is very cute, I have add you as my Blogroll in my baby blog:

Baby First Year

The warm welcome at the right corner is very cool too, I'm decide to add that welcome message to my blog.

thanks,

Goonie
Baby First Year

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, I like the pic too! I always like to see such pics showing sibling love. So wen xin!

LZmommy said...

Huisia & Idy
Thank you :)

Fannie
Hope you will be able to bring her there soon! I'm sure Ethyl will enjoy it :)

Goonie
Thank you for adding me to your blogroll :) Hope you will visit again!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies