Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Field trip

My goodness, I haven't been waking very early for quite a long time! At 7am! We had to be in school before 0830hr and I had to get ready for 3. Daddy was very fortunate, he only have to get himself ready.

L was going to the fish farm and Z and me will be going to the zoo. Both were looking forward to the trips as it has been more than 6 months since they went for a field trip and it was their 1st field trip with the new school. L was counting down when is the day and Z everyday told me "mommy, tomorrow we go to the zoo" and I had to remind him it was Wednesday that we will be going.

While I was getting ready, L was "reporting" the time to me. Momm"y! It's 7.40am!" , "it's 8.05am now!" , "mommy! Can you hurry up pleaseeeee?" and finally "mommy it's 8.22am already!" . Oh dear! We are sooooo late! We sent L to her school first and her teacher was waiting outside the gate. I looked at the time, 8.27am... Not bad, we are in time :) Did we fly there? No... We set our clocks at home at least 10 mins faster! Hehehe.... And of coz I must also mention that it was daddy who sent us to school.

Z and me had a good time at the zoo and we managed to watch 3 shows, polar bear show, animal show and the elephant show. Not too bad... Btw, Inuka (1st polar bear that was born in the tropical climate) is still in Singapore and if I'm not wrong, he is staying for good :) We took the tram ride too. Think the teachers have not been to the zoo for a long time, I had to tell them they have changed the tram station. Z fell asleep on the way back in the bus and I dozed off too.

L brought a camera along for her trip. I would like to see the place that she has visited and to find out how responsible she is (with the camera). It was daddy's old camera, with films one.... She told me she took pics of her teachers and friends and fishes too! I can't wait see the pics that she has taken :) She did lokang fishing and brought home 2 fishes. She also told me that her friend accidentally pushed her into the pond and her shoes are soaked! Haiz...

By the time we got home, I was very tired but not my kids. I wished I have as much energy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's tiring but meaningful day right? kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Wow, you woke up so early...no wonder you were tired. But it's great that the kids had a good time.

I've tagged you..http://qianyi.wordpress.com/2007/05/18/tag-the-meaning

LHS said...

parent could tag along to the trip, good le..

LZmommy said...

Jan
Yup! Seeing how happy they are, it was worth it :)

Kelly
Thanks Kelly for the tag. Will check it out. :)

Huisia
Only for the nursery that parents are allowed to follow for the trip. I better enjoy it now coz next year I will not be able to follow him :(

Anonymous said...

it's sounded fun. Not bad to like L to bring along camera as well. Think all 3 of u enjoyed the fun. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies