Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gameboy


Everytime we go out, I will have their handheld gameboys with me. Life has been easier for me now that they have the games :) I have set rules for them and so far, they do follow it.

  • They can't play while walking
  • NO playing in the house
  • NO playing while eating
  • They can't lie down to play their games
  • When they misbehave, I will take away their gameboy.
  • When told to turn it off, they will have to

They don't play for hours, half hour is the max.... Some people I know don't agree with me giving them this. Personally, I think it is ok if they follow the rules and they are not obsessed with it.


6 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

I LIKE your rules!!! will try to impose on Cairo next time :D

(erm, no playing in the house as in only while u guys r on the move?)

Anonymous said...

I do agree with you about setting rules. If they can abide by the rules, I don't see why you should deprive them of their gameboys :-)

LHS said...

i gave Jo nintendo too..it really can make him sit quietly during our outing.

LZmommy said...

Cairo's Mummy
Thank you :) I thought it would be nice to share with other mommies this idea :)
At home, the gameboys are kept in cabinet. Strictly no playing at all when at home.

Idy & Huisia
Thank you for agreeing with me :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZ Mommy,

I have one gameboy and it's shared by the 2 kids... : P

We are the exact opposite - we only allowed them to play at home, limited by time.

cheers,
astee

LZmommy said...

Hi Aces family

Wished I can just get one :) But I think my kids will fight for it.

I allow that to play outside so that I can hv a peaceful meal. Hehehe....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies