Sunday, May 27, 2007

Magic Eyes

Whenever L do something behind my back, she is always very amazed that how come mommy knows.

L : Mommy, how come you know?
Me : Well, whatever you do, I know....
L : But sometimes you are in the room and I am outside. How did you know?
Me : Mommy has magic eyes! I can see things, especially when you are doing something naughty.
L : Wow! Mommy has magic eyes! You are so powerful!
Then she tells daddy and didi...

Sometimes when she is doing something funny
I will say : Sweetie! Don't do that!
L replies : Mommy, are you using your special power again?
Me : Yes... That's why you can't tell lies. Mommy will know.
L : Didi, mommy using her magic eyes again!

Hahaha..... Whenever I think of her saying this, I can't stop laughing. She is so adorable! So, do I have magic eyes? NO! Truth is, we have many glass panels in our house. I always look at the reflections and I know what they are doing and sometimes with the help of the mirror too. I know one these days she will finds out but in the meantime, I enjoy being a mommy with magic eyes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HeeHee, so mummy with magic eyes, do you know what I am doing in front of pc now? kekeke....laughing lor....heehee

Health Freak Mommy said...

L is sooo naive and cute. I bet I too will laugh if ALycia asks me this question.

blurblur said...

Kids are kids, they're so adorable when they believe whatever we tell them..hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

they eblieve everything u say now...a few more years...it'll be a different story all together! :p

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies