Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mini Cupcakes

Mini cupcakesThe cupcakes that I made this afternoon, thought they looked pretty and post it here. I made it for my dear friend to try, which I promised her some mini cupcakes. I was glad that they liked it :) Are you telling the truth? I'm sure you are! Hehehe.....

I kept half of it for my LZ. L loves it and she said "mommy, they look so pretty! I want this, this , this..... ". Z loves the buttercream icing, he ate the icing then the cupcakes. I will probably let them try putting the icing next time ;), when I am in the mood the clean up the mess! Daddy prefers it without the icing and he ate some of it before I "dress" them up!

Personally I like the mini ones as you can just pop one into your mouth and it is not messy. But it was not easy to decorate it compare to the regular ones.

8 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

i love cakes. they looks yummilicious! i also love buttercream. i believe best cake is with buttercream icing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, these cupcakes look lovely. So colorful. DId you use icing on them? Those spray icing in the tube?? I would love to try them too :)

Anonymous said...

wow...yum yum!!! How to make the icing huh? share recipe can? I love to bake too! :)

LHS said...

woo..looked so nice..can share the recipe?

LZmommy said...

Whoisbaby
Yup :) I tried it with Royal Icing but it doesn't taste as good.

Jean
I used buttercream icing, not the tube ones. I added colourings into it.

Huisia
Sure :) Will try to post it here. Give me some time ya :)

mama WnW said...

teach me teach me! hehee :)

cairo's mommy said...

oh they will look so lovely at a kid's party!!! maybe i'll just buy the plain cupcakes n do the icing la :p

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very colorful and pretty cakes, too sayang to put them into the mouth, ha ha..

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies