Monday, May 28, 2007

School Holidays Begin.....

I kept thinking that school holiday will start next week till last Friday teacher was telling L to enjoy her school holiday. I was wondering why Teacher so kiasu, saying it 1 week ahead of the holiday. How blur I am! When we arrived at Z's nursery, teacher said the same thing again. Then I realised that Friday was the last day!

I had enrolled them in the 2 days church holiday camp and a doughnut making class. Then on Sunday, I enrolled them in a speech & drama class (3days) and a lollipop making class for L. Hmmm... I think that should make them happy. I wanted to enrol them in a chinese speech & drama class but my friend reminded me that they still have their other on going classes too. Yup! That should be enough then....

I am happy that they are having a break now coz it means that I can take a break too... No more walking in the sun everyday for the month and I don't have to rush to prepare their brunch before going to school.

2 comments:

mama WnW said...

Hi LZmommy,
ya, u better take a break and enjoy the school holiday too :p

Aces Family said...

LZmommy,

Wow...i think when sch hldy starts, Mommy & Daddy get more busy..planning this & That...hee : )

Enjoy!!

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies