Thursday, May 31, 2007

SpongeBob - L

It was a difficult decision for me.... You see, My girlfriend has only 1 SpongeBob Musical free ticket for me. Both L & Z love it and I can't decide who to go for the show.... Finally I decided to let L go for the show as she is more independent, my girlfriend had to take care of her 2 kids as well and I was worried that Z might look for me halfway through the show. I'm sorry my boy.... The next time if they come and if you are still interested in SpongeBob, mommy will get a ticket for you ok?

We sent them to Expo and during the journey there, I was so worried that anyone of them would mention it to Z. Thank goodness they didn't! L kept her promise :) When they alighted, Z asked where was jiejie and I had to tell lie that jiejie went for a course and I was glad that he didn't probe further.

I was very proud of my girl! My girlfriend was full of praise for L :) She said that L was very independent, she doesn't need Auntie's help when she went to the toilet. When my gf's 3 yr old son was fighting with his sister for the SpongeBob soft toy, L offered hers (I asked my gf to buy one for LZ) to stop them from fighting. She helped Auntie to look after Adam. A BIG kiss & hug to you my girl!

She told me that she enjoyed the show and she had a great time dancing with Ayesha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On one hand, am happy that L managed to enjoy herself at the spongebob show and she is such a good girl but on the other hand, can't help but feel a little sad for Z who was kept in the dark leh.....

LZMOMMY ah, next time spongebob comes into town again, please get tickets for the whole family ok? :)

LHS said...

you did right la..if i were you, i also will let L go.

LZmommy said...

Jan
UP till today, I still feel bad that Z did not watch the show :(
Will get the tix when they are in Spore again.

Huisia
Thanks :) I think so too but still feel guilty leh...

Unknown said...

That the problem with 2 kids. When I get something for 1 of the them, I will walk back to get another one for the other. I just can't settle for one.

L - very good girl! Hopefully my naughty girl will grow up like her too!

LZmommy said...

Wokking Mum

Ya lor.. You do understand how I feel :)
Thanks for the compliments :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies