Thursday, June 21, 2007

5 Yrs And 6 Months

That's how old my girl is now... It is amazing how time flies!


  • She loves to kiss us
  • She says sweet things like "mommy work so hard", "poor mommy, have to do everything" etc
  • She loves dancing! Whenever she hears music, we will see her dancing. I must say that she dance very well
  • She loves to make up songs and once awhile, she will have a little performance for us. Daddy will have to begin with "Ladies & Gentlemen..... "
  • She loves to draw and recently she will write sentences with her pictures.
  • She likes to play with her baby Ginny and pretend she is the mommy. Sometimes, I see myself in her. Hehehe...
  • Whatever I cook or bake, she will always be my supporter. Sometimes I can tell she doesn't like it, but she will still eat it coz she says mommy put in effort to cook for them
  • She likes to help me out in the kitchen too
  • She is getting excited coz I told her that when school reopens, I will let her wear watch to school
  • When she is angry, she will go to her bed to cool down
  • Her favourite characters are Winx Club, all the princesses, Kim Possible, Barbie and power rangers
  • Her favourite TV channel is Kidscentral. She knows all the programmes unless they are new. She knows what events are coming up or what's the latest toys from the channel too.
  • She placed a calender on her bedhead and she knows the date better than I am!
  • She helps me to remember things. What to buy when we go market or things to do...
  • She still takes care of Terro, changing his water and feeding him
  • Since young, we never have problem with her sleeping routine. By 9pm, she will be fast asleep
  • When she wakes up and I am still sleeping (lazy me), she will not disturb me. She will pick a book to read/do homework/turn on the TV /do some drawing.
  • She is very patient with me when I tie her hair. The record, half hour...

1 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Both ur kids are sooo angelic and 'guai'. I wish my gals were like that too. U must be one proud mummy. Thumbs up to u!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies