Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Mom

Happy Birthday Por Por

It was my Mom's birthday and we are not celebrating with her :( She has a party to attend and I'm jealous. Hehehe.... My aunties & uncles from overseas has all come back for the gathering and they chose to meet up today. My Mom decided not to change the date as she doesn't want the hassle of arranging another date. L was a little disappointed that we never celebrate Porpor's bday, she is not the only one, I was disappointed too.... Nevertheless, I hope she had fun.

Porpor, happy Birthday and we love you :)

2 comments:

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday to aunty

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Happy Belated Birthday to Aunty. And i must said your mom is one of the hippy por por, so partying...yeah!!!

Always good to know that they are enjoying their golden years after so many year of hardship looking after their family.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies