Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Beautiful Girl

When I pick up L today after school, she ran towards me and told me her graduation picture are ready! You know what? I was actually trembling.... Not how the picture turned out (coz I know she beautiful ;)), but how time flies!


I knew that I will be enrolling her for P1 by next month, she is graduating this year but but..... It hit me that it is going to happen very soon. She is going up so fast that I wish it will slow down a little, to let me enjoy more..... When she goes to primary school, she will spend half a day or more in school.

When I look at the picture, Gosh! She looks so beautiful! I started tearing, tears of joy, good thing I was wearing my sunglasses. I can't believe this little bundle of joy, weighing @ 3.6kg that came into my life 5 1/2 yrs ago, has grown so much.... I couldn't resist it, I gave her a big hug, a kiss and told her how gorgeous she is :)

I remembered my first time holding her was not in the delivery room but in the ward. I was bleeding too much and too weak but I saw her and both DH and me started crying. Finally when I was holding her in my arms, DH and me starting crying again, of coz it was tears of joy :)

Soon, we will be busy getting her ready for the next phase of her life. She has been to a primary to school for a short visit, though not the school that we intend to send her to, at least she get a glimpse of how it will be like. I have taught her to how to buy food whenever we can, buying bread or something. Be responsible for her things, what she bring to school or outings, she has to remember to bring it back. Now and then, I will tell her how primary school life is like. Academic wise, the school has taught her well and I bought P1 books for her to do during free time. I will teach her more when we know which school is going to, when we buy her uniforms, books, stationary etc...

So is she looking forward to it? She is very excited and looking forward to primary school life, making new friends and learning more things. She also said that she is going to be a big girl :)

7 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

L is so sweet. I can't wait till it's my gals' turns to be in the graduation robe.

Anonymous said...

wah! time really flies isn't it? and it's wonderful to see ur child grow isn't it?

LHS said...

so touching.this post make me feel like crying as well :)

ya..she is so pretty and gorgeous!

Blur Mommy said...

Such a sweet & pretty girl!! They grow up too fast, don't they??

Anonymous said...

What a pretty young lady! Eh, pai seh, my tears also welling up in my eyes as I read your post. Me too emotional liao. Hahaha...

LZmommy said...

Healthyfreakmommy
Time flies! Soon it will be your gals turn too :)

Mamatang
It is indeed wonderful to see them growing up :)

Huisia
Oh dear... I shouldn't be making you cry :) But I'm sure it is tears of joy like me right? Hehehe...

Blurmommy
Thank you :) They grow up so fast that I wish it will slow down...

Idy
Thank you :) I cried too when I read others what they wrote abt their kids too. I'm just like you, very emotional.. :)

Anonymous said...

Heh heh ... I teared too :)
Yes, my boy, Hang, will be graduating too, like your gal. And yes, each day, slowly but surely, they are taking a step away from us.
Precious these times with our lil ones

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies