Friday, June 22, 2007

Nutella Cupcakes

While LZ were at their doughnut making class, I decided to make some nutella cupcakes. I made the mini ones instead..... I think some of it I put too much nutella (I was greedy, hehehe....) and I can't swirl it well.

Nevertheless, it taste good! That's what my girl said :p

Recipe from HERE


Nutella Frosted Cupcakes

-10 tbsp(140 grams) butter, softened
-3/4 cup white sugar
-3 eggs
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-1 3/4 cups (200 grams) sifted ap flour
-1/4 tsp salt
-2 tsp baking powder
-Nutella, approx. 1/3 cup

-Preheat oven to 325F.
-Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
-Cream together butter and sugar until light, 2 minutes.
-Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Don't worry if the batter doesn't look smooth. -Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
-Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter.
-They should be 3/4 full, if you're not using a scoop.
-Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella.
-Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
-Bake for 20 minutes.
-Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
-Makes 12.

2 comments:

LHS said...

must learn from you! you are very good in baking

Anonymous said...

wah! nice and delicious... but heaty leh. I don't dare to eat... :( sob sob...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies