Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekends

Saturday

LZ @ the beach
Chocolate cupcakes before I put into ovenMy friend shared a chocolate cupcake recipe with me and I baked it on Saturday. It turned out quite nice but I forgot to take pic of it. Lately I have been baking stuffs for LZ to have it as snack and breakfast. I feel great that both of them like what I have baked :)

L was watching her fav programme while I was baking so Z came to the kitchen to help me to put the sprinklers on the cupcakes before I put it into the oven.

We arranged to go to the beach with Boon family so I rushed to get some ingredients to cook pasta for the picnic. It was my friends 1st time tasting my food and they like it including baby Javier! Godma tasted it for the 1st time too (in my house) :) She said it tasted just like the one she like from Pastamania. I'm flattered!

After picnic, we played mahjong till wee hours! I lost $ but I had a great time =)

Sunday

This morning

L : Mommy, did godpa & godma came to our house last night?
Me surprised : How did you know?
L : Because I saw the table
Me : What table? act blur
L : the mahjong table. When the table is out means that they came over.
Smart girl! She gave a look that says why she didn't get to see them


With the look she showed us, we arranged with godparents to meet for dinner. We went to Marina Square and had dinner at MOF @ My Izakaya. The food is great but service can be better. I had to ask for the fork twice before they give it to us and DH asked for coffee but they served him tea. If you go there, do try out their dessert Macha Zen, it's yummy!
Macha ZenLZ enjoyed their strawberry ice cream
(left pic)Macha Zen - Hokkaido red bean with grean tea ice cream & japanese dumplings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LZmommy, the cookies look nice and delicious. It has been a while i last baked. The cloud is so well taken. Nice!

BTW, I have problem putting down my comment as my laptop always hanged when I login to your blog. Anybody has any prob?? Just to let you know that it's not that I didn't drop by. I did but sometimes not able to leave comment.

LZmommy said...

Hi Jean
Thanks for your compliments :)

Don't worry abt leaving comments :) Think the problem was the smileys and I have removed it. Do let me know if you still have problem with it and thanks for telling me :)

Anonymous said...

Hihi! I can read without getting my laptop hang and reboot. YEAH! problem resolved i would say. Thank you!

LZmommy said...

I should thank you for highlighting the problem to me :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies