Sunday, July 01, 2007

12th August

On this day, I will be able to see and hug my little nephew. Yup, they are coming back for 2 months! Yippee! I missed her so much.... She is my cousin but we are more like sisters though :) I have not seen her for more than 1 year or was it 2? We will be at the airport to welcome them :)

She called me few days and as usual, we talked for more than an hour. Plus, I get to see Justin in action! He is sooo adorable! He loves the VCDs that I sent and to prove it, Cousin played the VCD while we were chatting. I saw how he moved to the music. Sooo cute!

We are looking forward to meeting up, already planning what to do. Hehehe.... A place that we must visit will be IKEA. Both of us are very addicted to IKEA =)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies