Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Haircut By.....

When I decided to cut his hair then, I forgot that he have a class photo shoot today. Last night I decided to let him have his hair cut by professional. I don't want him to complain in future how the pic turned out. Hahaha....

The hairstylist asked him if he want it spiky or this way, he chose the latter. My boy looked different! I like his 'long' hair better.... He seemed satisfied with the hairstyle and I don't think I will ask him if he would like me to cut his hair for the next few months. :p

He wore new shoes today as the school required the kids to wear white socks & shoes. I refused to buy him a pair of all white shoes, he will be wearing that for a long time. So we bought this instead.... I think for nursery, they are not so strict :)

On second thought, he looks good now. U think so?


4 comments:

Little Impala said...

aww... so handsome!

J@n!ce said...

He looks so cool with the hair cut :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Z is such a poser and so leng chai!

Anonymous said...

wah, so short wor! I also prefer him with slightly longer hair! But the spiky style the hairstylist did for him very stylo looking.....heehee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies