Friday, July 27, 2007

Ballet - L

Parents were invited to sit in for the lesson today and to discuss on their exam this coming November. We were told that we have to arrange for an extra lesson a week for the next 3 months. She is also getting a tailor to custom made their skirts and someone to teach us how to tie their buns! Lots of preparation before exam *-*

Majority of the parents chose Wednesday for the lesson... As LZ have other lessons throughout the week, teacher K said she would try to arrange another teacher to take her for the extra lesson during weekends. I asked if L can't make it for the extra lessons, would she be able to go for the exam. Teacher K said she still can go for the exam but would prefer her to attend extra lessons. I took this opportunity to ask Teacher how was L's performance and she said L is doing well except that sometimes she is playful at times.

Back to the class, L told me she was very nervous before the class starts.

L : mommy, I am very nervous.
Me : Why?
L : Because there will be other people watching us. I'm so nervous!
Me : Don't worry, this is going to be your usual lesson. Must be confident ok?
L : Yes!

Beginning of the lesson, she was not smiling at all and was very serious. Then she warmed up and was back to her usual self . I enjoyed watching her doing all the ballet movement :) Z went in too and he was playing with 2 Gameboy. He started to feel restless halfway but I managed to pacify him.

I promised LZdaddy that I would record it for him. Daddy, this video is for you :)

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Oooo... she looks so pretty! Wish her good luck on her exam.

Hi LZMommy!
I have tagged you.I'm tagging bloggers I don't really know. I hope to know you better through this. Read my latest post. ^-^

Anonymous said...

She looks a dainty in her little ballerina costume and at the same time she is looking so grown up....

Ballet seems like pretty hard work hor....lots of jumping round and stretching. Don't worry about her exams lar, am sure she will aced it....:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies