Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Daddy In the Car?

Daddy has been away for a week and we missed him so much.... We talked to him every night and LZ want to say good night to daddy. Whenever I picked them up from classes, he asked "daddy in the car?", "daddy is back?". L or me have to explain to him.

They miss daddy.... They talked to daddy about anything, what they did in school, L's spelling test results, what they had for dinner and transformers. And not forgetting mommy's embarrassing moment... ^-^

Daddy, where are you?
Are you far far away?
Is it cold?
When you coming back?
I miss you
I love you
Are you megatron?
and the list goes on......

2 comments:

shopaholic said...

i miss my boys terribly when i am away. i'm not sure if they miss me that much too.

i had a friend whose hubby travels very often and her pre-schooler actually points at the phone and said "daddy" when asked where he was!

Anonymous said...

oh my...they miss Daddy and so do u *hugs*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies