Sunday, July 08, 2007

I Don't Laugh

L had a little "pimple" on her chin. Daddy and me pointed it to her. L, being very cautious with her look, stared into the mirror rightaway. Happened that Z who was entering the room heard us........

Z : Jiejie, let me see! Let me see!

L: No! (covering her face)

Z : Please let me see!

L : No! You will laugh at me like daddy and mummy.....

Z : I don't laugh at you ok? Pleaseeeee! Jiejie, let me see!

L : You will laugh at me. NO!

Z : I don't laugh ok? (his facial expression was so convincing that his sister finally gave in)

What happened next? L turned to him, let down her hands - Z looked, paused for a little while and then burst into laughter! It was so very very very funny - both daddy and me could not stopped laughing and L was so "furious"! Naughty naughty :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Note; L had a eye checkup from Health Promotion Board (in school) on the 5th July and result, normal vision. Phew! How glad I was to know that :)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies