Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sisters

I was chatting with L

L : Mommy, you know we have a group in class?

Me : Group? Like Winx Club? Or you talking about the salt and pepper group? (they are divided into group in class)

L: Yes. We have 6 sisters in the group. Amanda, Hongyin, Honghui, Wenwei, Charlene and me. Only me and Charlene have special power, like Winx Club

Me : Oh! Interesting! So all of you are best friends in class?

L : We are the bestest friends! Amanda said I am the older sister. I take care of them.

Me : You the older sister? But you are born in December.

L : I don't know why.
I think I know why. She is the tallest among them.

Me : Do you play or talk with this few girls only? How about the rest?

L : No... I talk to everyone in class and play with them too. (She mentioned the rest and the list was long!)

The 'sisters' don't go around bullying others, it is their way of having fun :) I met all of them and they are fans of Winx Club so they decided to form a group like them.

She may be in the new school for half year but I am glad she get along so well with her new friends. When I told daddy about her having group in school, daddy replied :" Wa! So young form group? Gangster huh?"

1 comments:

LHS said...

L must be very friendly and helpful girl, that's why she can be "older sister" among those girls!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies