Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sorry Sweetie

How careless I am! I misread the timing for her mini concert and I missed it! The concert usually starts 15 mins before class ends and I take it for granted it will be the same.

I walked into the classroom 15 mins late (not knowing that I was late) and was wondering why those parents are sitting down and doing some worksheets with the kids. I thought they will have the concert later. Then I realised through the teacher that we were supposed to arrive half hour before the class ends instead of 15 mins.

L was happy to see me and asked why I did not come in earlier to see her performance. Teacher told me that she was looking at the entrance throughout the performance, hoping to see mommy walk through that door. When I heard that, I felt so bad. How could I missed it? I hated myself for not reading the notice again.

I was glad that I made it to do the worksheets with her. We, parents were told to do the hanyupinyin worksheets with them. Phew! At least I know my HanYuPinYin, not fantastic,passable lah.... Hehehe....

I'm soooo sorry Sweetie.... Mommy will not missed it again.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies