Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tag : Four.....

Thanks to MamaTang for tagging me :)

Four jobs I have had in my life : only 3
- birthday party planner
- working for airline
- teaching kids road safety

Four places I have lived:only 2
- Singapore (since birth till now)
- Denmark (for abt 2 months)

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
- Nepal, Kathmandu
- Canada
- UK
- Hong Kong

Four of my favorite foods:
- Chicken rice
- Japanese food
- Satay
- prawn noodle

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Visit my Cousin in Italy
- Sleeping in my bed
- holiday with my kids & hubby(anywhere!)
- Follow hubby on his trip

Four mums I’m going to tag:
- Jan
- Idy
- Mamabliss
- Little Darlings

2 comments:

Idy said...

Done!
http://twinterror.wordpress.com/2007/07/26/tag-four/

Anonymous said...

I'm done too....finally!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies