Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tag : Rockin' Girl Blogger Award

Thank you Healy and Jan for giving this award :D I am soooo honoured! Have been feeling stress lately and this has definitely cheer me up! Honestly, don't think I rock leh....

I would like to present this award to many mommies out there but I can only give it to 3 mommies.

Now let me present this award to :

Elaine Visit WokkingMum - She is one amazing mom who cook yummy food for her family. I tried many of her wonderful recipes and you should check out her blogs too. I love the way she present her food to her little ones.

Jean - She is one wonderful mommy who homeschool her girl, Grace. I love to read what she did with Grace and I picked up a few tips from her too :)

MamaTang - When I feel like eating out, I will definitely check out her blog as she has many recommendation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the award! You make my day! :D

mama WnW said...

Hi LZmommy,
I just visit their blogs (wokking mum, Jean and MamaTang). Wow! so interesting! They well deserved the award! And YOU TOO! *jia you*

eastcoastlife said...

Congrats! You rockin girl blogger! Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

LZmommy, thanks for the award! Appreciate it. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies