Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Busy

While I am writing now, I am waiting for the next round of my cupcakes. I have been busy baking since 8pm.... I thought of putting icing for the cupcakes but I am tired. Tomorrow, the school is having a National Day Party and we were asked to contribute finger food. I asked LZ what they would like to bring to school and they said "CUPCAKES"!". As I have 2 of them in the school, I need to bake 2 set of it, one for L's class and the other for Z's.

LZ wanted to help me with the sprinklers but it was their bedtime and they need to wake up early tomorrow. How I wish they can help me..... They were disappointed but they need their 'beauty' rest. I think one of these days I have to let them play with the icing....

They are looking forward to the party and the long weekends! And me too! Daddy will be coming back on Friday and we are sooooo HAPPY =) Thank you Ladies for all the kind words and I am so glad that I started blogging and know many wonderful mommies :)

3 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Misread your previous blog, so tot yr DH back with you already...paiseh... : P

I am also glad to be on blog, otherwise would not have know such nice mommy like yourself and many others... : )

Happy Holiday !!

cheers,
astee

Huisia said...

so your hubby will be there tonight lo..

aiyo, that day i thought your hubby back liao...

Anonymous said...

that's nice. Take a rest and seems like you are enjoying the baking of cupcakes. :)
Nice knowing you too.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies