Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fireworks!

We have arranged to meet Boon & family for dinner at Marina Square before heading out to see fireworks. LZ didn't know what was our plan as I don't want them to ask me that throughout. They found out only after dinner :)

We waited for an hour before we see it! LZ were grouchy (it was passed their bedtime, 8+pm), I had to coax them and gave them snacks. Hundreds of people gathered around and I have to say that the atmosphere was great watching it so close, with people around you cheering and that include us :D

Thinking that people will be rushing off and the carpark will be jammed, we decided to have coffee before heading home. I think everyone seemed to have the same thought as us coz the carpark was still jammed when we leave :(


Finally LZ saw fireworks 'LIVE' today! I think they find the wait worthwhile ;) Both were very tired and dozed off on the way home.

2 comments:

LHS said...

Woo..so nice.
What was the function that day?

Anonymous said...

Have to agree the atmosphere it's great to see the fireworks. Where's the fireworks held, it seems crowded.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies