Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I will Teach You More

This is what we saw :)

Jiejie going thru the chinese flashcards with Z. Jiejie loves to teach didi, remember she taught him how to spell? It didn't stop there! Now she is teaching him more than that! She is also teaching him addition when she found out the school is doing that, she teaches him chinese when she sees that I have prepared the flashcards(from chinese enrichment).

Z enjoys doing all these with L. I think he listen to jiejie more than me. Hehehe... She teaches him while we are on our way home, in the car, having our meal, in the shower, before bedtime etc.... She has the initiative to teach didi and she is doing a fantastic job! Z has improved a lot under jiejie's coaching. 2 days ago, L told didi to brush his teeth when they wakes up, "come didi, let's go brush our teeth!" while I was still lazing in bed :p

Besides teaching him the good stuffs, L sometimes is the leader to their mischiefs. They moved all their things from their bed to the living room. What they do with it? L suggested they set up a tent! Using their 2 little chairs with their blankets over it, they set up the tent. They have pillows, soft toys, other stuffs in it. The living room was in a mess! And not forgetting the 'tattoo'!

My girl has definitely lightened my load :) But not when she teaches him the naughty stuffs ;) I love you both, Babies!

6 comments:

LHS said...

jiejie can be a potential teacher next time :)

since you like scrapbooking, you can find a lot of freebies here:
www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/

LZmommy said...

She says she likes to teach so maybe next time she will be a teacher :)

Thanks for the link Huisia. I visit her site too :)

Anonymous said...

L is such a great sister! It's great that she is sharing her knowledge with Z. :)

Anonymous said...

I tell you, L and Z is the most well behaved kids I have seen!

Anonymous said...

L is so caring towards her brother.. very good sister she is indeed!

so mommy can now sit back and relax abit :)

Anonymous said...

Such a good sis Z have. Think Z have a good teacher. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies