Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Sorry

I had a very bad gastric pain this afternoon.... Thinking that I would not be able to sleep and I will be picking LZ in 30 mins time, I rested on my bed....

Next thing I knew was that my house phone and my handphone were ringing non-stop! I looked at the time! Gosh! It was 4pm! I double checked the time and I knew I was in deep trouble! I missed the time to pick LZ from school and I rushed like a madwoman and I was still having the pain.... On the way, I called DH and you should know what I got from him....

I arrived at the L's school first, telling the taxi to wait so after that I can rush over to Z's side. How glad I was to see Z's teacher, she told me she brought Z over to be with his jiejie. I apologised to the teachers (4 of them) and explained.... Instead of being angry with me, they showed concern and said they prayed that nothing happen to me. They know that I was never late picking LZ and was worried abt me. They know that if I am going to be late, I would call and inform them.

I saw LZ were helping their teachers with the preparation for the next day (open house). L asked if she can stay longer to help her teachers *FAINT* ..

I'm soooo sorry Teachers, for what happened... It will never happen again.... DH said in future he will give me a call when it is time to pick them up. To LZ, sorry babies.... Mommy will make sure this will never happen again. It is a promise....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! Hope you are better. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Poor mommy, I hope u r feeling much better now! Do take care!

LHS said...

don't feel bad..not your fault..
do rest well.

mama WnW said...

Hope you're feeling ok now! Take good care of yourself ok? *hug hug*

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad...you didn't mean it to turn out this way either.

It's good that even when you are late, LZ is in good hands :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies